West Palm Beach Student Loan Debt Lawyer
Have you been unable to pay your student loan? Have you experienced any of the following?
- A Debt Collector which insists that the creditor “requires” a substantial down payment as a condition for agreeing to a payment plan
- A Debt Collector which fails to inform you of repayment options available in all federally guaranteed loans, such as “consolidation” and “rehabilitation”, options that can often be effective solutions to a delinquency or default situation
- A Debt Collector threatening wage garnishment
- A Debt Collector simply just harassing you
Did you know? If you default on your student loan you may be subject to one of the following:
- National credit bureaus can be notified of your default, which will harm your credit rating, making it hard to buy a car or a house.
- You may be ineligible for additional federal student aid if you decided to return to school.
Loan payments can be deducted from your paycheck.
- State and federal income tax refunds can be withheld and applied toward the amount you owe.
- You will have to pay late fees and collection costs on top of what you already owe.
Let the experience of the Port Law Firm provide you with a complete analysis on your options to resolve your student loan issues. We will first determine the type of student loan you have, whether it is a State, Federal or Private Loan. Once determined we will outline the options available to you and together we will fight for your rights and protect you from any wrongdoing from any debt collector.
Some of the services that we can assist you with are:
- Lowering your monthly student loan payment
- Reviewing your eligibility for Student loan forgiveness programs
- Reviewing your eligibility for student loan “Consolidations” or “Rehabilitation” to get you out of default
- Preventing or ending wage garnishments, judgment proceedings, and the loss of your tax refund
- Reestablishing your financial aid eligibility
- Determining if a Deferment or Forbearance is in your best interest
- Determining if you qualify for a discharge of your student loan
Don’t delay. Call the Port Law Firm for a free 15 Minute consultation wherein it will be determined if we can help. Our goal is to put together a comprehensive plan to resolve your student loan issues so you can relax and sleep at night.